Very proud to be the co-founder and a co-editor of this magazine. I hope you enjoy it.
The Mom’s Favorite Reads eMagazine January 2019
In this edition
- An exclusive interview with bestselling novelist and Dr Who screenwriter Andrew Cartmel
- Who was Jack the Ripper?
- An insight into the troubled life of Hollywood legend Gene Tierney
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Exercise, nutrition and wellbeing for you and your family
- Women’s Suffrage a hundred years on
- Short stories
- Bestsellers and Hot New Releases
- Activities for adults and children
- And so much more!
Earlier this year, in partnership with authors Ronesa Aveela and Denise McCabe, I created Mom’s Favorite Reads, one of the highlights of my publishing year.
What is Mom’s Favorite Reads?
*It’s a community of book lovers
* A monthly magazine featuring some of the biggest names in the entertainment world alongside the best in modern publishing
*A book catalogue containing over 400 books, including many bestsellers and award-winners
*A website with dedicated author pages
*A reading group where readers can discover new authors
*A partner to major businessness including The Fussy Librarian and chess.com
* A fun way to promote books with items like our Advent Calendar and nominations to the Apple News Channel
* A community to support literacy amongst adults and children
This weekend, we published our December magazine. The magazine is available from all major retail platforms, including Amazon. You can also read the magazine, for free, here:
Featured items include:
* Acclaimed author Nicholas Rossis writing about encouraging children to read
* A young author, aged eleven, writing about his moving experiences
* Christmas in various parts of the world
* Coping with stress at Christmas
* Healthy eating at Christmas
* Ghost stories at Christmas
* Paddy, The Christmas Turkey, a fun festive tale
There is something in the magazine for everyone: short stories, articles, puzzles, recipes and more. Follow the link and have a read 🙂
Along with fellow authors Ronesa Aveela and Denise McCabe, I’m delighted to be a founder of Mom’s Favorite Reads. Mom’s Favorite Reads is an international community of readers, writers, teachers, librarians and book lovers established to encourage reading amongst adults and children. We believe that reading offers great joy to people. Furthermore, it is a cornerstone of education and education is a cornerstone of a civilised society.
There are many strands to Mom’s Favorite Reads, including our monthly magazines. Inside our magazines you will discover
• Parenting Tips
• Short Stories
• Activities for Children
• Exploring New Worlds
• Wellness and Well-being
• New Authors
• And so much more
If you are a reader, you can read our October edition here
If you are a writer, you are welcome to join our community via our Facebook group. Mom’s Favorite Reads promotes the authors within our group and in December we will publish the first of our quarterly book catalogues, an impressive publication showcasing over 300 books. Furthermore, you can submit articles and reach new readers through our magazines, which are distributed through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Issuu, Kobo and Smashwords and to our subscribers.
If you would like to join us, details of our Facebook group can be found here