Very proud to be the co-founder and a co-editor of this magazine. I hope you enjoy it.
The Mom’s Favorite Reads eMagazine January 2019
In this edition
- An exclusive interview with bestselling novelist and Dr Who screenwriter Andrew Cartmel
- Who was Jack the Ripper?
- An insight into the troubled life of Hollywood legend Gene Tierney
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Exercise, nutrition and wellbeing for you and your family
- Women’s Suffrage a hundred years on
- Short stories
- Bestsellers and Hot New Releases
- Activities for adults and children
- And so much more!
2 replies on “Mom’s Favorite Reads eMagazine January 2019”
What a superb magazine – so professional and so many great and fascinating articles. Keep it up!
[…] I love books, I guess you know that by now. So you can imagine my excitement when I discovered Mom’s Favorite Reads, a brand new online magazine for mums that focuses on books, reading and literature. Moreover, Moms Favorite Reads represents an international community of like minded mums, established to encourage reading among adults and children. Mom’s Favorite Reads showcases the best in publishing, independent and traditional. This year, their magazines will feature some big names, including an exclusive interview with Andrew Cartmel, author of The Vinyl Detective and a screenwriter on Dr Who which you can read right now by downloading January’s issue here. […]